Monday, August 28, 2017

Once Seasons Journal #39

Sometimes I think my time, which I give for my kids, it’s absolutely nothing. I wish to be with my boys 24/7… but, like all working parents, we can’t be with kids all the time. Even at weekends, we always have to do.. lot’s of homework, lots of different things, like – cooking, cleaning, preparing food for school and work.
And when we stoping to do this all “everyday must to do’ – we enjoy our time with kids, we really enjoy, because we want to give them more, we want to reading not one book per day,  – two-three like minimum, we want watching TV together, not just listening about what they watched before without me.. and more, and more like this…

When I have days like this, I’m feel very proud of my boys, they so clever, and so independent.. may be because of “our busy life”… may be it’s not so bad.. and even on the contrary..

Working Time  Free time..

Today Artur tell me lot’s of new thinks, lot’s of new information and he absolutely confidence what about he talking, he knew, he learning, and he spend his time in right way!

20170314_125004



from http://ift.tt/2wbsuhJ

No comments:

Post a Comment